HSI has regrettably had to postpone the start of the 2020 season until at least June 13 2020 due to Covid-19. The executive will be meeting in June to discuss the season and will keep the members updated.
Also Canadians and Western have been Cancelled for 2020
Update on Horseshoe Season June 20 2020
We are regrettably writing to inform you that after much deliberation we are going to be cancelling the 2020 horseshoe Season. We have been closely monitoring the Reopen Saskatchewan Plan, as of June 22, Phase 4.1 we are able to continue practising and League play. Under phase 4.1 we are not allowed to hold tournaments where our members can travel to play against each other.
We are able to play in our own clubs against each other as long as we social distance 6 ft and practise good hygiene. We must either wash our hands or if that is not an option you must use hand sanitizer, there can be no handshakes, high fives or any physical contact with another player. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact one of the executives or reply to this email.
All club play requires a waiver to be completed which will be emailed tomorrow.